Intensive Seminar II
For all those who cannot get enough information about feed, I have developed the intensive seminar II (advanced training) - we get deeper into the matter. We learn advanced content, discuss individual experiences and intensify the existing knowledge around the topic of horse feeding for the individual horses.
- Repeating and deepening seminar I
- Amino acids
- Energy suppliers for different services
- Influences on demand
- Demand and calculation
- Pasture plants, hay, straw and silage
- Comparison of different hay analyses
- Comparison of straight feeding stuffs and their suitability
- Dietetic feeds
- Determine nutritional status and optimal weight (if possible with practical part)
- Calculating horses in practical examples
- Intensive discussion of your previous practical experience and ration optimization
- Designing individual feeding plans
Terms and Conditions
- Duration: 2 full days from 9:00 to 17:30 o'clock
- incl. training documents, approx. 100 pages
- Number of participants: approx. 6 - 10 persons
- Costs incl. manual 289,- Euro/person (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)*
What awaits you?
An exciting time with me around the topic horse and in the core completely product-independent the horse feeding with an interesting insight to the understanding of the immensely important topic of the metabolism and liver problem which unfortunately concerns meanwhile almost every horse.
Would you like to organise a course yourself? Enquiries are welcome.